Mushrooms (2 cups, sliced)
Bok Choy (1 pound)
3 garlic cloves
2 and a half teaspoons of minced ginger
2 teaspoons of chili sauce
3 teaspoons of sesame oil
3 table spoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of cornstarch
2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- Chop the bok choy and mushrooms and onions, mince the garlic and begin cooking the rice.
- In a bowl, combine 1 clove of crushed garlic, 1/2 a teaspoon of minced ginger and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and brush the sliced tofu before baking it in the oven until it is crispy on the outside.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining sesame oil, olive oil, chili sauce, minced ginger and soy sauce in a bowl and mix them - this will be your sauce.
- Saute the chopped onions in a wok in some olive oil until they are golden and add the chopped bok choy and mushrooms and add the sauce.
- Whisk together water with the corn starch and slowly pour it in to thicken the sauce.
- Once the mushrooms and bok choy are cooked, serve!